Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mudik Lebaran 2011 ♥

Mudik lebaran ala Yeni, Tyama, Peter, Vinta ma Chimenk :)

It would be a precious journey for us, even Tyama was not joining until the ended. Last Thursday, me, Vinta, Tyama Virsinia (Tyama) and Yeni Van Abhell Kristianti (Yeni) have been living at Vinta’s apartment for 2 days 1 night. But, Tyama wasn’t join cause she got unwell and needed to go back home soon. Okay, this Thursday was an escape from our daily life; study and especially we just passed exam that day lol

Took a lunch with them four at d’cantina foodcourt. It was being campus’s canteen. And we met Jojo, a pregnant cat who always stay in front of AW hahaha. She so kinda cute. And you know guys, how do I love CAT! Here I am and Yeni :) anyway, anyone knows how long a cat pregnanting?
After we arrived at apartment, we took arrest awhile, and around 3.30pm we got the pool, there’s no sunshine anymore, it still but caused the building was higher so it can not reached the pool lalalala. And then, Tyama asked permission to go home, she’s sick and I didn’t want to get worse if she stayed with us. During arrest Yeni exposed Vinta’s things hahahaha. Okay Vinta’s was too girly, yeah its not wrong caused she has an old sister, pretty old sister :p and me? I tried to use her DVD player, it works but doesn’t its remote. Like a foreigner I watched “Secret Garden” for a second time in English as the subtitle hahahaha.

Yeni and Me with Jojo, a pregnant cat of UNTAR





The pool... Yeni forgot her towel and I forgot my board (something we used to learn swimming). Eighteen years I lived as Indah Novianty Pelealu as known as Chimenk I don’t know how to swim  embarrassed *sighing*. Tyama wanted to back home now, so Vinta and Yeni accompanied her to get taxi and got their things. Has been waiting for half time, haish. I hate mosquitoes ever! You know lah if I said that, they beat me so deep. Vinta was not swimming, her reason was she got “something” hahaha.

before Tyama went home :*






18 years lived, i cannot swim!!!!


6pm we went out from apartment. Chilling at some place :P first we met Peter Dirgantara (Peter) in lobby of Vinta’s. And walked to Central Park to find our meals. Hachi-hachi? No, its expensive and not satisfied for my size. Hoka-hoka Bento – Yeni’s suggest either. And I chose KFC ahahaha its more cheaper and satisfied wakakakak But… we have to go on foot to Taman Anggrek cause CP doesn’t have KFC (norak…!!!) Taman Anggrek was Central Park neighbor, but you cannot say it neared from CP! Oh my gosh I ate 2 rice hahahahaha okay I was so very hunger, lately I lost my appetite since I got injured in toilet and my head was colliding on the wall. I’m getting afraid exactly, but for make sure I just ate 2 rice, my appetite was back, definitely :P
Next, we accompanied Vinta to find her orders, found a shirt, toys and many more. Oh yeah, we stuck at Strawberry’s ahaha I bought 2 rings :P and a brown shoelace. Yeni and Vinta bought so damn much! Okay exactly I’m not shopaholic and I have tricked with Multi Level Marketing aka MLM by KK, I lost Rp 650,000 T.T hiks I was so sad, I’m so regretting my fault  After bought what we needed on that night, we chilled at J.Co :D We wanted to chill at Starbucks, but there’s no place anymore ckck. We gotta chilling there until it closed (it means you drive out!) next- stuck in front of J.Co :P Be narcist everywhere lol Peter asked us to go to Karaoke, but Yeni didn’t want. No place to go anymore? Apartment! Kinda a bushed day, Yeni chose to go sleep earlier even I tried to disturb her with many unimportant gossips. Oh yeah, this was Peter’s act! He pressed Emergency button on the lift when the lift opened. We ran like somebody wanted to chase we up lol. Peter decided to live with us tonight, but he wanted to go back his board for packing. Good bye! And time to sleep!!!!!!!

met Peter at Vinta's lobby and next go to CP - TA :)


stuck in front of J.Co, always be narcist everywhere and every time :D


I like to be here, on the trolly! somebody drop me everywhere ya :))



Day 2- woke up at 8.30am, I have woke up before but because they both didn’t wake up, I continued to sleep :p 11.30am out go to Citraland Mall for a new haircut (me), haircut and creambath (Vinta), and hairspa (Yeni). Searched for lunch before, I was so hungry! Mie Tarik Laiker hahaha, Yeni couldn’t finish it so did i. We met Peter too here. And then searched Vinta’s soft lens and went to photobox. Horrible! Its getting jerk!!!!


Yeni's lunch :) Mie Tarik Laiker Tempura hahaha :D



I did have a crispy one hmmm yummy!



eek =\ by Yeni wkwkwkwkk








New haircut, do u like it? I do ♥




So these were my story during first day of holiday, fabulous isn’t it? And maybe I have so much story during I spend this holiday, but I gotta change my mind if I think like that. I’m just alone here and so much matters in my shoulder pressed me until drop. Anyone can pick up one, please? =|


I believe this; I can solve it no matter I cannot find the way, cause someday I will. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com