Wednesday, August 31, 2011

stuck alone on Takbiran night around Bundaran H.I - Mudik Lebaran 2011 part 2 XDD

i just spent half of this day go rounding Jakarta. i visited blok M, okay its not a first place for today. i have visited Pluit, all of Pluit. You know blok M? It seems like what i read at cynthia's novel; Titanium. They said, blok M where naughty boys supposed to be LOL. But, fortunately, I have so much encourage to be there and went home safety :))

And for my last places i visited was Bundaran H.I.
I like to being here caused this place always i seen every time on tv news when citizen of Indonesia got demo. And now, you know guys, this place was too quite than before!!! You cannot find this moment in another days. I meant, work days XP

Its too early to get home, so i chose to still walked to get another shelter except the shelter besides me. I passed 2 shelters and found McDonald and Burger King, and I chose the first one. And walked again for 1 shelter, sat on the halte near the shelter to eat my meal, and then... time to go home :)

But...what's happened?? There's no busway anymore cause tonight was Takbiran night!!! what the hell, I did really.. idk what to say... I felt uncomfortable for I was being at the time and where I should find a transportation? There's no public transportation anymore, besides taxi was getting fill up. By foot again walked until i passed 2 shelters there and using zebra cross twice. Looked like a pity princess :((

Giving up?! Maybe! I think i should stay at some place, maybe sleep on the road lol.
And finally i got a taxi! Almost crying when i got this wkwkwkkw horrible!! Went home, already at cousin's cost at Daan Mogot 2. What a nice trip.


My life was a fabulous adventures!

N.B: i'll upload my photos after i arrived my home cz there's no USB cable here ckck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com