Saturday, May 14, 2011

How's your heart got break into 2 part.

I wanna tell you about my love short story LOL, its just a really truly short story about love. And the point was its just a camouflage.

Can you imagine, what will you do when you feel broke? I felt it, but i cant explained what i gotta this feeling. Slow but sure, i miss him, miss his voice miss his call :( But he was too selfish, self-centered. He didnt have anytime for me to know how's going in my life. He just asked "how are you?" okay, I appreciated it, but.. idk lah. After that, he just asked, where was I, with who and give him a kiss. Just it. I'm so really really really BROKE. When I didnt want to give him a kiss, he threaten me that he didnt want to have any call or chat with me again. I gave him just twice and no more anymore, first when we have fighting before and i dont want it getting worse. And next when he called me, i said him, i was getting busy and bla bla bla...

Every night he always called me, he told me that he really love me, huh?! The important question was, did i believe that? haha of course no. I know what's west people in east eyes XD okay, i'm not judge you too guys. "Don't ever judge something with its cover" - old proverb. But, in his myspace, there's such a lot girls posted in his profile. Okay, honestly i'm jealous x_X Its nature right, if he had told me that he loved me, he missed me and bla bla bla, it doesnt matter, right if i'm getting jealous? zzzzz Its first. Second, i didnt know what he's doing in his yahoo messenger and to any whom girls he called except me? Did i too paranoid? And now i felt so guilty to him. I dont know if he's lying to me or not. But when i asked him, "have he ever had a sex?" You knew guys, what he answered me? "Yes of course, honey. I have ever had that bla bla bla..." Oh my Gosh, was he too honest or was i too over ask?

And now, he said we were totally over haha i remembered i have told him like that before but he never wanted to get over with me, he forced that we have still a relationship. He didnt let me to go out of his life. He always comeback in my life. Slow but sure this feel grown up.... X_X
And now, we totally over !!! You know what's causing that? I didnt want to give him a kiss and show mine. LOL really guys i'm laughing if have to remember this wkwkwk LMFAO!
He didnt like if i said bullshit to him and if i have fighting with him, i said that XD
But he so enjoyed when i screamed to him, i didnt like it X(
There's a little missing on him now T.T he never let me to explain what's on my mind. He always wanted i heard him. I hate that. Okay YOU SO BOYISH, HONEY! But what? You never wanted to know that, or never wanted to change! Have i told you, how old were him? 29 years old ! OH MY GOSHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt have any mind to have a boyfriend or what who OLDEST than my brother LMFAO
When i wanna change, it seems to be late for me. Okay, so who's wrong here? Me or him? plis give ur opinion guys, i needed it. Maybe we cant resolve our relationship otherwise to keep survive. But its just for a suggest for me to introspection..
Once i thought, maybe i'm too old-minded; narrow-minded or what you said. But its east not west :(
This is for the second time, i broke again..


When he threaten me, it scared me. And when he said good bye, it will be my drug... or its magic..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com