Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter, do you remember about Hunting Easter Egg?! LOL

Hello readers, oh my it's been taken a long time no update recently here.
And I'm being upset to begin my story, you know I'm kinda busy (actually, not at all!!) Ehm idk where should i begin. Okay no much bull shit, that's the point first. I hate my friends NOW !!!! Idk why, suddenly this feeling appeared in my heart. It taken 2 weeks I didn't have any talk with them, except Cynthia of course. She standed out of my troubles. It's being complicated. Its just talking about my ego, selfish and childish :(
Hey I got a new novel by Cynthia. Titanium by Sitta Karina. Oh my gosh! its really so real in my life in Indonesia. Unfortunately its just fictive. Perhaps it could take a movie, wohoooo it'd be best romantic movie ever had in Indonesia LOL
Ehm, about my test? Idk. The result didn't show up. Wishes the best for that. Those my friends didnt wanted to retake in this block -- Public Health. Its being bored, you know. But my teacher said, those knowledge really really has a value if we'd finish later. I'm scared, doctor for what you told us.
Next block -- Humaniora, I wanna back to my old activity, playing badminton hahahaha
:D
okay I'm installing mozilla and now i have to take a shower cz i didnt take it since this morning. And prepare to celebrate Happy Easter :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com