Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Homesick after 1 month holiday in hometown :(

ah second day i'm being here, not bad lah. okay yesterday i return Jakarta city to continue my study here. it wasn't fun i thought, yeah i still want stay there. how i missed so much my last holiday :(( hang out with my bestie, Indah Worotijan and Bope Flandy Mamentu my friends of plurk :D hey hey it was my first time met him ! hahaha went to The Platte, i was order chocolate ice cream and Bope bla bla bla capuccino hihihi dorothy (my dear call) didnt order anything cz she wont pay anything here wkwk, moreover i paid anything here hahaha :D
Continue played basketball, car sport, and motorGP. Hey i was join a champion for adult, we played sudoku, my favourite game when i was in grade 10 :D to be honest i was just forced by dorothy cz Bope first signed his name into the champion! and finally i was the winner, yey!!! roflmao:D i got one pig doll and one bird doll, so dorothy do. She was the second winner :D (i helped her to solve it!!! xD)
Okay i couldnt doubt my holiday was so freakin'! a whole day i spent in my refill water shop, i couldnt hanging out with my friends, you can, but its not take a long! or if you can, they'd can't! and finally, after kept patient for almost 1 month, i cant hanged out with one bestie (above that), just one. its okay lah, than i didnt do anything?

Now, i really missed two things there, my mommy and my PUSSY CAT DOLL huhuhu :'(
i missed my mommy's mafia, my home, my lil' shop and everything there. I;M HOMESICK !!!!!!! always thinking, whou'd give meals for my pussy? who'd handle my refill water shop? huhuhu
Okay its not what my ego, selfish or what, but it was my first pet! i dont wanna miss every single cutie things she do. i wanna beside her when she had grown up :( i do wanna be the one to her :) and the last but not the least, im not forgetting my mom!! i do really miss her so much too ><
if i could be back tonight, i'll do as fast as i can do.

Gong Xie, has passed too at February 3, 2011 and cap go meh will be held on February 17, 2011. I miss it. but i have to continue my study, i have absent yesterday. i cant do it again!!!!

By the way, its February 15, 2011. one day passed plus 1 hour 55 minutes goes on. For him, did you remember what was it? I'm not pretending about this, but sure i do know you know that :) always waiting for a great day, and finally i had chosen the best time, i thought. But in another people, they said it was too easy, too simple that i chosen that day. whatever they said, but it had been a great day in my life, thank you. even i didnt hope anything after that and what your answer. Everything's gonna be okay :)

Hey my besties have the same SIM CARD phone like me! thank you guys, you're xoxo! we can conferenced a wholeee dayyy!!! OK! but after i finished study of course :)
I'm so glad to have friends like you :)

tomorrow will be the hardest day ever! i have to fight it by myself with my friends of course. wish me luck! Okay guys, see you again in my another story. Sorry for bother and the cruel words xixixi ^^


O

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

    Apron | Shop Towel

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you so much, may I know your name, Sir?

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com