Saturday, January 01, 2011

perfectionism of Christmas (2010) and New Year (2011)

Hey guys welcome to the new year city, its talk about your future, your past and your day ɑ whole this year.
I felt in this new year eve so far from what we knew with perfectsionism even i have spent my second day of Christmas in my hometown and New Year of 2011. I dont like this. First, incomplete from my besties :( they were getting on their own business (•̯͡.•̯͡). Second, i didnt have much time to spend and share what happened in my life in six months passed without you, so did you all. Third, if i have the time on my hand i cant do it at all, many challenges stand up like ɑ stone in front us, such as if i can you cant. Fourth, the business killed us step by step fallen into the darkness and forgot us. The time just passed away. It sees like we just waste it. In the other side even it just ɑ little bit, we wanted to spend, wanted to meet, wanted to share what is in ours. But you only knew one thing, YOU CAN NOT !
Who else wanted after they knew that they cant do what their want? Nobody....
Who's disappointed? Everybody....
At least who's full of regret? Somebody who very very wanted to do this, let their time to pass like what they want, but nobody want to appreciate their sacrifice (you can named like it, so what is appropriate term than it?) ...
Did you know i was the one of what i told you. My life just full of regret i thought. Every single ways i wanted to take always wrong, if it's not wrong, it would be different not like what i want at the last. So what should i do in this new year? Perhaps i get something miracle. Hah ! I always hope for ɑ miracle, just hoping but hopeless :( i have to change myself, it should be i do.
Regret now doesnt mean anything, cz regret ALWAYS come at the ending of the story :*

I remember when it's still on January 2010, the sky was filling the fireworks. Only ɑ second time it'd be there and then it's gone... Gone by the dark of midnight. And it'd be there again until the time passed 00.00 for first of January or their fireworks were exhausted LOL
I only saw it by attic part. Sure i didnt have much money and didnt want to fire my money with something ridiculous like that. Hahaha i was also so ridiculous to have this perspective. Maybe it caused my mommy has taught me since i were ɑ child :P but one factor more was we were in the wrong condition.... you know lah zzzzz
And now, i felt i was just closed my eyes for ɑ second and opened it back and saw 2011 in my eyes wuoooo happy new year my beloved readers, Jesus bless us in this year :* muaacchhhh
I dont need the fireworks to coloring the sky or to open this new year with it but i only needed you all my beloved friends to do it together in my life and our life with our sweety chunky funky story :* big kiss and hug for youuuuuuu muachhhhh (˘⌣˘)ε˘`)
So this is Christmas (2010) and Happy New Year (2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com