Saturday, December 04, 2010

Recently for December 2010:*)

hello readers!
Christmas so closed with us, right? XD what are you doing to welcoming Christmas? hahay, give me your answer by comment :D

ehhm long time ago i didnt update recently, sorry ya :*( im getting busy and still dont have a connection in my cost, you know lah a long time (during i was here!) i have updated only in my cousin's cost ckck.
Hey, last thursday was my formative test of biomedical 2 in blok 3! OMG I CANT PASSED IT WELL like before. i thought its too hard >< and too much subjects which i have to learn but not at all saved in my memory :'( i was so sad when the test has over cz i have felt that i'd get a bad score >< OMG, Jesus help me. I dont wanna make my mommy, kuku Pencan and my family disappointed to me. I know i havent ever felt hows the down things if it happens in my life. but....
And now, i'll study hard at my sumatif test, wish me lucky for this. And perharps i COULD PASS IT as well as i can :D

Oh ya, i did have my ticket to go to my little hometown! It'll be at December 26. 2010 on 09.05am :D ah i missed one Christmas with my mommy and all of them who i loved.
It's okay, i wanna spend my Christmas at Jakarta for first time, may it happens as what Jesus wants. But sure i'll at home at New Years eve :D wait me ya...
My friends in my hometown always asked me, "when i'll go home?" recently hahaha, sorry guys i cant spend my Christmas eve with you...
But we can meet at Christmas day 2, right ?
Missed you guys so badly, missed to hug my mommy, kissed her...
Missed to stand by on my lil shop xixixi^^
Missed to see how's my school looks now...
And still many more that i missed!

and the last, stand by to get my recently update of my blog ya :)) thank you all...

2 comments:

  1. My friend suggested me to visit your blog. Very well explained. I would like to say that it is very interesting to read your blog.


    Web Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thank you so much, I'd like to know you. May I know you?

    ReplyDelete

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com