Saturday, November 13, 2010

Awesome with Wonderful life here :))

Hey readers, im so sorry cz i didnt update recently. Yeah, you knew, im getting busy now with my mid test and then my final exams for biomedical 1. Sure i was so nervous when i was fighting with my final exams =.= my hands, both of it felt so wet! hahaha LOL
However im very thankful for what happened, im up to Biomedical 2 - Blok 3 in this first semester :D So Awesome...
Okay, and now i feel free cz it's been over, yey! But im getting confused, i got my schedule until December and we got our holiday at December 24, its okay lah~ But if you checked how much ticket price to go back Manado, you'd gonna be shocked! Last time i checked, uhmm around middle of October its price around Rp. 900.000,- I confused if i booked its time i worried about my holiday schedule, i dont have and dont know when we'll be free and for how long..
Now its price talked about Rp. 1.300.000,- it's the cheapest price!
Can you help me, to get one or two tickets for me with the cheapest price than above? :'(

Okay, stop talked about that! Have i introduced my new friends? So sorry if havent and sorry again cz i didnt have their photo by my own, i was updating with my cousin's apple hehehe^^
They were, Vivian Angelina, she's from Pontianak, West Kalimantan; Vinta Pujilestari, from Dabo, Riau; Maria Ellsa Primayana, from Palembang, South Sumatra; Cynthia Sandra Kuncoro and Novi Hermawan, from Surabaya, East Java. Its so fantastic to build friendship with them, we built a little group, it named Norakers hahaha roflmao:D
And another friends were Rama Aditya Tan, he's from Denpasar, Bali; Dominicus Gideon, from Jakarta (i thought XP); Holan Anz, from Surabaya like Cynthia and Novi :))
Hey i think its talked about my group, Group 25 :D Above that were my friends who so closed with me, and another were Nita Puspita, from Jakarta and Fistia Naintriani from Jambi. And finally, here they were. Thanks for being my friends guys! I'm so glad to have you :))
Many trips with Norakers, hahay! They took me out from my sorrow in my cost XD hanging out with them in the same places over 3 until 4 times hahaha. Its okay. Taman Anggrek and Central Park were being our favorites places to visit. Did you know, its place so expensive! Yeah my mommy and my HeadCost told me! Hmm, its okay lah, if i have much money, im JOIN! Lmfao!


Uhm, i knew that i didnt solve my posting for Hippocrates Outbond until finish. Sorry :( cz i was getting late, getting busy and too much happen in my life when i wanna share it with you. I'll continue it as soon as possible i can, maybe now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Glad to have you here :)

CLICK FOR MONEY!

FellowEquality.com